Wedding Stationery // Orders of Service, Menus, Information Cards
This product listing is for digitally printed (rather than letterpress printed) wedding stationery. Items such as Orders of Service and wedding information cards are best printed by modern methods due to the amount of text - and it also helps to reduce costs. It is possible to have any of the following printed designed and printed digitally in a range of sizes. These are printed and shipped from the UK.
- Wedding Menus
- Wedding invitations and RSVPs
- Information cards and leaflets
- Wedding venue map
- Thank you cards and postcards
- Table Plans (Seating Plan)
- Orders of Service / wedding Ceremony Program
Cost: Starts at £76.00 for 50 x single sided print. Please see the pricing page on this website for guide prices, orcontact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Stationery is printed in black ink on matte 175gsm or 275gsm card. The card stock used is high quality uncoated stock, FSC approved. There is also the option for 'design only' if you wish to arrange your own printing.
Card stock colours: Brown, Pure White, Natural, Pale Grey, Mid Grey, Soft White, Mist, Vanilla.
If ordering items that are to be posted with invitations, please let me know if it needs to fold into a specific envelope size (eg should it fold to A6 size so that it will fit into a standard C6 size envelope).
SOME SUGGESTED FORMATS*:
- A6 size information card
- A6 4 panel sheet (A5 size when open, A6 size when closed)
- A6 booklet creased
- A6 panel Z-fold leaflet (A6 size when closed) - double sided (pictured)
- Square format card (95x95mm, 105x105mm, 110x110mm)
- Square format booklet (95x95mm, 105x105mm, 110x110mm)
- A5 (210x148mm) size is recommended for menus.
- A3 size seating plan/table plan
Guide to available format types (includes images for clarity) please download my pdf here : http://tinyurl.com/ohcp7ey
A6 size (148x105mm / 5.8x4.1 inches)
A5 size (148x210mm / 5.8x8.3 inches)
A3 size (420x297mm / 16.5x11.7 inches)
Please contact me at email@example.com, and please give the following information so I can provide a quote:
- Quantity required
- Format required - (ie Z fold 3 panel, A5 menu, A6 info sheet etc). If you aren't sure, please provide me with the text or a wordcount and I can advise.
- Provide the final version of the text (ideally pasted into the email/message)
- Delivery destination country (so I can add postal costs)
- An indication of whether you'd prefer thick or thinner paper to be used - 270gsm or 175gsm are available.
The design will be customised for your own wedding details via a series of digital proofs until we get the perfect layout. If you have any questions about pricing, format, card stock please view my SHOP FAQS - www.mapletea.co.uk/faqs, or feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINIMUM ORDER: 50 items per design.
Please contact me at email@example.com for a quote.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?:
My turnaround time is 5-10 working days from signoff of design to putting in the mail (ie not including shipping time or or the design phase of the project). Very occasionally, in quiet periods, the turnaround may be shorter, but 14 working days is what to expect if you are planning to a deadline.
- Design phase: can take as little as 4 days, depends mainly on customer's schedule and speed of decision-making (ideally you shouldn't rush this part)
- Production phase: 5-10 working days
These items are shipped from the UK.
Shipping costs and times, up to 1kg, tracked and insured: UK - £7.50, next day; EU - £9.00, approx 2 days; USA - £42.00, 2-3 days; Australia £54.00, 3-4 days.
DESIGN ONLY: If you would like to arrange your own printing, I can design for a fee - please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2013 Maple Tea, all rights reserved.
----------------------------------------------------------More photos of digital print maps and customised stationery - https://tinyurl.com/qdteruy